On this page are described the managing procedures of the Website regarding the use of the personal data of the users who consult it.
It is a note provided to those who interact with the web services of Esprinet S.p.A. available per telematics way by selecting the following address:
Note pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003
Pursuant to the Legislative Decree June 30th 2003 nr. 196 (hereafter the Code), Esprinet S.p.A. (hereafter the Company) wants to provide you with the following information concerning the use of your personal data, taken for asserted that, by visiting the Website www.esprinet.com (hereafter the Website), you acknowledge and accept, as for necessary, the procedures described in this privacy note.
Purposes of the use of personal data
The use of personal data you provided and/or presumed during the browsing on the Website is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
Allow the access and browsing within the Website, as well as elaborate anonymous statistics regarding the use of the Website itself, in order to check its correct functioning and to certify possible responsibilities in case of offenses committed during the browsing;
- Provide the registration service within the Website;
- Provide those services offered by the Company.
Procedures of use – Security measures
The use of your personal data could consists not only of their collection, but also of their record, preservation, modification, communication and cancellation.
Moreover, the use of these data could also be done with or without IT devices managed by specifically appointed personnel.
Their preservation will be carried out by paper and/or on electronic/IT/optic devices and during the period strictly necessary to the achievement of the purposes mentioned at point 1, in compliance with the rule now in force.
As far as your personal data are concerned, the Company will adopt all proper instruments aimed at guaranteeing their safety and privacy, in compliance with what is provided by the Code. In particular all technical, IT, organisational, logistics and procedural safety measures, as established by the Code, in order to safeguard the minimum level of protection of the data, respecting the rule now in force.
In addition, the applied methods guarantee that the access to the data is allowed just to the persons specifically appointed by the Company to their use.
Provision of data
As far as the provision of your personal data is concerned, we inform you that:
the IT systems and software procedures arranged for the functioning of the Website acquire, during their standard activity, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the communication protocols of Internet. As consequence, the simple access to the Website implies the acquisition by the Company of your personal data; some of them are mandatory to the registration within the Website and your refusal to provide them does not allow completing the registration procedure.
Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data collected for the achievement of the purposes of paragraph 1 above shall not be communicated or released to third parties.
Communication and transmission of data
Pursuant to art. 7 and following ones of the Code, you have also right to:
Get confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data regarding your person and their communication in an intelligible way;
- Get the following kinds of information in charge of the Holder or Responsible of the use of data:
- Details concerning the origin of the persona data, the purposes and methods of their use, the applied logic when treated thanks to IT devices;
- Details regarding identifying information on the Holder and Responsible/s of the use, as well as, in case, on the representative appointed for their use in Italy by a foreign person;
- oDetails concerning persons or categories of persons to whom data can be communicated or who can learn something about them acting as appointed representative, responsible or designated person within the country;
The update, amendment or integration of the data concerning your person;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the lock of the data used violating the law, included the ones not subjected to conservation according to the purposes for which they were collected or later used;
- The statement of the fact that the operations quoted at the above-mentioned points (i) and (ii) have been illustrated, also in terms of their content, to those the data were communicated or transmitted to, except the case when such fulfilment turns out to be impossible or implies the use of means explicitly excessive in comparison to the defended right;
Take position, fully or partly, against:
The use of your personal data, because of illegitimate reasons, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
The treatment of your personal data, when provided for purposes of commercial information or transmission of advertising or direct sale material, as well as for the accomplishment of market researches or commercial communication.
The above-mentioned rights can be exercised both directly and charging an appointed referent, pursuant to the instructions provided for at art. 8 and 9 of the Code.
Holder of the use of data
Holder of the use is the writing Company, expressed by the figure of the legal representative pro tempore, headquartered in Via Energy Park n. 20 – Vimercate, E-mail: email@example.com.